I finally finished painting this little guy. I built him years ago and he’s been waiting patiently. In addition to painting him, I renamed him as well. Before he was known simply as Sakana (fish in Japanese). He shall now be known as F1-5H. I had always envisioned him as a rust bucket that has definitely seen better days. I had to stop myself from overdoing the rust and chipping. No matter how tempted I may be to add “just a little more” I’m calling it done. The photos don’t capture the rust color. It looks like the real thing and not the brown blobs as it appears in these photos. I hope to post better photos as soon as I figure out how to take them.